Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Man Song

OK...this is just downright funny, and if you don't think it's especially funny then you're either:
  1. Single, or
  2. Been married less than two years
Oh yeah and Joy...be sure and tell BG (if it's ok with you of course) that I said thanks for making sure this got passed on to me. It's nice to know I'm not the only one, maybe we should start a support group...of course, we'd have to check and make sure it was OK with our wives first.



Don't worry, I got approval from the Boss...er...I mean, my Wife, before I posted this. Shoot...she told me I was only supposed to call her "boss" in private...now I'm really in trouble...

I Love My Wife Jokes of the Day:

LITTLE GIRL IN CHURCH: "Why is the bride dressed in white?"

MOMMY: "White is the color of joy, and today is most joyful day of her life."

LITTLE GIRL: "Then why is the groom wearing black?"

Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die.

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.

"Don't burden him with too many chores. Don't discuss all your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him. Most importantly, make love to him regularly.

"If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said you're going to die," she replied.

6 comments:

Boni said...

I love it!

Joy Goodman said...

Hey Brian,

I thought the man song was funnier than BG - Joy

Bruce A. Bateman said...

That is one talented pupeteer. Thanks for sharing that one.

Marc said...

omg, the doctor's visit joke cracked me up! great stuff.

bradinthesand said...

i heard that years ago and it never gets old...









...but i'm still the man. just don't tell kathy!

Anonymous said...

post more jokes plz...thnx