Sunday, November 25, 2007

Remember Jake?

So does anyone out there still remember Jake? You know the whole "you didn't give my niece her reward, she stole my dog so she doesn't deserve a reward" thing. Yeah, yeah I know that's so last week...or last month even but still here's why I bring it up.

A few weeks ago I took a class entitled "Creative Teaching Techniques and Utilization of Multimedia" (yeah it's a masters level class so they have to make it sound fancy) and one of our assignments was "to produce a five-minute educational video about something happening in your community". So my group and I decided to do a re-enactment of the epic saga of poor ole Jake. Our educational goal stated that we thought this video could be used in a Civics class to generate a debate or possibly in a Writing class where students could write a response paper.

So without any further ado, ladies and gentlemen, grab some popcorn, pop a cold one and sit back relax and enjoy for the first time anywhere the story of a dog and his (almost) reward.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Eric Hill has a hot Asian niece, really?

Bryan said...

lol...adoption nei

Marianas Eye said...

Okay, Whatever Boy, I'm inviting you to make a fool of yourself with me, and a few others. Take a look at my "Get Naked" post.

d

Brad Ruszala said...

loved it

Lil' Hammerhead said...

Great video. Covered all the bases. I think, however unsavory it might sound, that it was important that the roles of Mr. Yangetmai, his neice and her son, should have been Micronesian. I believe that this fact played a role in what took place. I'd be willing to put money on it. If Jeffrey Turbitt had taken the dog home, having found it roaming around searching for food, and then came across the lost ad and returned the dog.. Mr. Hardwicke would have paid the reward without question.

Jeff said...

I wouldn't have asked for, or accepted money in the first place because my neighbor lost their dog.